Now available for orders.
InteliVision 18Touch G2 is designed for complete monitoring and control of complex installations and sites with multiple controllers, which have numerous values to measure, such as CHP (Combined Heat and Power) applications. The product comes with embedded InteliSCADA software, ComAp’s PC monitoring and management tool, enabling easy screen configuration, history check and change of setpoints from a single location. InteliVision 18Touch G2 has an integrated mounting kit and can be added on a panel in a power distribution room or optionally on a wall.
- Panel suitable for use with a wide range of ComAp controllers
- InteliSCADA Lite, ComAp’s signature monitoring tool, pre-installed for easy screen configuration with elements such as meters, bar graphs, numeric values, control buttons, pictures, etc.
- Communication available via standard interfaces such as Ethernet, RS232/485
- Direct monitoring and control of third party devices via Modbus using InteliGateway
- Free pre-installed IGS-LOG for continuous logging of desired parameters
- IP camera supported
- Remote connection to the display possible via various applications, such as Remote Desktop or TeamViewer
- 18,5” projected capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Operating temperature ranges from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Powerful Intel 6th Generation Core i3 CPU Processor
- 2× USB, 2× RS232/422/485/, 2x RJ45, 1xAudio Line Out, 1×2-pin connector for power on/off
- RAM 8 GB, 80 GB SSD iSLC
- Front protection compliant with IP66
- Mounting support: panel/wall/stand/VESA 100mm × 100mm
- Power input 9-36 VDC
- History logs of all controllers
- Onscreen keyboard
- Windows 10 IoT operating system
- Certificates FCC, UKCA, UL
- Compatible with the majority of ComAp’s controllers, including:
For a list of all related products please see the Supported ComAp Devices chapter in the InteliSCADA Global Guide.