Marine certified controller. Overview of ComAp marine approved products available here.
- Premium gen-set controller for both single and multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes.
- Support of complex applications for power production in data centres, hospitals, banks and also CHP applications
- Support of engines both with electronic unit – ECU and mechanical engines.
- Complete control of the engine, alternator and controlled technology from one unit provides access to all measured data in a coherent and time corresponding way.
- Wide range of communication interfaces allows smooth integration into local monitoring systems (BMS, etc.)
- To be used in conjunction with detachable / external colour displays InteliVision 5, InteliVision 8 , InteliVision 12Touch
- Internal built-in PLC interpreter allows you to configure customised logic to meet demanding customer requirements on your own without extra programming knowledge and in a fast way.
- Configurable event-based history (up to 4000 records) with extra Pre-mortem part is a valuable tool for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Plug&Play Local and Remote monitoring from a range of ComAp HMI display units and dedicated PC tools or Web based services offers you an easy and constant monitoring of the controlled fleet, site or technology.
- With Solution of Application support – manage up to 992 Gen-sets in Extended Multiple Gen-set Application (Bank Controller)